The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
My 4Ps: Passion, People, Processes and Performance
I have always been passionate about helping others become better versions of themselves. Whilst in University, I was a volunteer and Leader with AIESEC which gave me a platform to help hundreds of people develop their potential.
This served as the foundation of my subsequent career in Human
Capital Management for over fifteen (15) years thereafter. I combine this passion for people with a passion for building organisations through strategy planning, driving execution excellence.
Though trained as an accountant at the University of Lagos, I have developed myself in various fields such as Human Resource Management, Business Process management, Data Analytics, Information Technology and Project management, just to name a few.
I have to my professional credit, 6 professional certifications and MBA from the University of Bradford, UK. I am also an Alumnus of the Lagos Business School, Pan African University.
My career spans not-for-profit organisations to Multinational companies to Indigenous companies that are now leaders in the sectors they operate in.
I have a track record of:
• Helping organisations define and conceptuualise their strategy as well as leading execution excellence in service delivery.
• Empowering organizations to win the war for talent whilst building sustainable systems and structures to achieve corporate objectives.
• Delivering Execution excellence coupled with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Being a creative and innovative thinker committed to the highest level of professionalism and excellence with great interpersonal skills.
I am passionate about
• Entrepreneurship and helping SME’s grow
• helping individuals and organisations transcend where they are to where they desire to be.
I want to help you too.
Five simple words: I-have-walked-the-walk!
I am still walking it as we all are, but transformation goes beyond recommending strategies unique to each organisation and individual, it is in the EXECUTION- walking individuals and organisations through the strategies and decisions that ultimately lead to change that achieves the desired results.
I have experience as:
• a frontline employee
• a middle management employee
• a C-suite executive
I have navigated (and still am) through the difficult seasons as a professional trying to take her organization to the next level and as an individual building
career success and fulfilment.
I want to help you achieve your goals with less difficulty and greater results.